“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."


Thursday, June 17, 2010

The mornings are my favorite time of day. I love breakfast food and a cup of coffee while I watch TV of read a book. I wanted to go to the original pancake house that I have heard great things about, but I think I am going to have to wait until this weekend. Instead, I went to a coffee sshop this morning before work and a man sitting across from me gave me a wonderful compliment and then when he left told me he hope sI have a great day and anywhere I go he was sure I would light up the room. That made my day! The mornings are the best!

Go out today and give someone a compliment, it makes you feel good and them!

I have some awesome reciepes for waffles, gaspacho, and a quinoa salad that I will put up soon!

LOVE MUCHO CHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment