“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."


Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Spring Trends


This is the inspiration I have for my new room in the house I don't have yet, but will get once I have graduated in MAY!








Every season interior design and fashion are one in the same. The trends and colors in fashion are also seen in interiors. Here are some of the new colors as well as trends for this upcoming spring season 2011! Bold and Bright colors! Hope yall enjoy!


LOVE MUCHO
CHAN

5 comments:

  1. where are all these outfits from?? I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chan, I had no idea you had a blog. I'm totally following you now and putting you in my "bookmark" section. Yes! Please come to Greensboro and help me with my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chan I love them! Especially the turqouise and coral dining room! So fabulous!!

    xx,

    Erin

    http://ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first dining room! Also, lovin the preppy highwaist shorts outfits and that orange print skirt! Where are these from?

    MISS YA,

    mea

    marymaryquitecontraryy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! especially the colors,great job,Chan,LOVE you xooxooxx

    ReplyDelete