“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."


Monday, June 28, 2010







Happy Monday! I have been in Atlanta for a month now! I cant believe I am done in three days with my internship. Its been so amazing! I have met a lot of great people and really enjoyed working at Travis. Hopefully Ill be getting a headboard made from a fabric I found while working. This is some of thier fabric above. Mine is a blue/green soft texture. The heardboard looks like picture at the top! So excited to get my new queen bed!
The real thing I want to share were all the great places I have been eating in Atlanta. There are too many places to go that are delicious, but here are a few I have been too. AMAZING!
Check them out and if you are in Atlanta go to them!!

LOVE MUCHO CHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment