“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."


Tuesday, July 27, 2010











This is my new Head Board! I got the fabric from Travis and Company while interning. Its Manual Canavos. I picked the style and trim out at Cynthia East Fabrics in Little Rock. Now I have to find bedding.....any suggestions?? oh and pillows!

LOVE MUCHO CHAN

BLUEBERRY PIE

This is my grandmothers recipe for an amazing blueberry pie. It is different because it has a creamier filling than most. Its delicious and blueberries are so good right now! Try it out!

Crust
buy graham cracker crumbs and follow the recipe on the box. Super easy!

Filling
preheat oven to 400 degrees

Mix 1 cup of sour cream, 2 tablespoons of flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 beaten egg, and 2 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries.

Pour into the pan with the graham cracker crust and cook for 25 min.

Topping
Mix 3 tablespoons of butter, flour, cinnamon, and pecans. Sprinkle on top top of the pie and return it to the oven to cook for 10 more mins.
ENJOY!







1 comment: